Sunday, March 21, 2010, 2:00 pm, Dexter Senior Center, 7720 Ann Arbor St., Dexter, Michigan 48130

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Susan's Memorial To Life set for March 21, 2010

Susan's Memorial To Life will take place on Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 2:00 PM at the Dexter Senior Center, 7720 Ann Arbor St., Dexter, Michigan 48130. The room at the Senior Center is large, bright and cheery and very informal; an excellent fit to how Susan wanted it to be. We will be setting up chairs in rows for the service itself and there is another large area with tables and chairs for light refreshments after the service. Susan's memorial is open for participation by all of her loving family and friends. Please think about how you would like to contribute to the service. Information on how to be included in the program will be posted very soon.


2 comments:

  1. I would like to speak at the service and assist in any way possible. I will be in town on Sat. morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stan, I would like to honor my mom by speaking for a few minutes. I will come to Ann Arbor, probably, March 19th and can help you in whatever needs to be done. If I can help in any way (phone calls...) let me know. The picture you chose of my mom is PERFECT. I feel her presence with me now.

    ReplyDelete